Since Kaioshin Sama declined to review this episode in favour of listening to Fire Emblem Music, I, his evil twin, Shin Oiakamas the crazed fanboy will be filling in. Today we see what is clearly the greatest anime episode of all time, and I will show the doubters out there why, starting now…………….
– The perfection of the new Class 3-B intro that replaced the “Let’s Get Crackin” one is evident in the perfect pitch of the voice actors, which some may find to high pitched, but I find flawless.
I Just Notice That Konata Looks Exactly Like Aya Hirano
– How clever Kyoani is to start of with such a popular meme as the Konata close-up “Muuuuuu~!” face. While other lesser studios chose their own scripts to follow, Kyoani makes scripts out of fan memes from 2ch and beyond. While naysayers may argue that this shows lack of creavity, I say it shows Kyoani’s inexhaustable cleverness in keeping their fans happy.
– OMG! Konata’s phone has Haruhi on it. That means she’s a Haruhi fan. Haruhi was the greatest show ever so I’m glad when Lucky Star uses it in jokes.
– Konata’s Mikurunrun cell phone Ringtone is TEH WIN and she even said it’s “One of her favourites!” Konata sure loves her Kadokawa Shows so I think we should all as well. I want a Haruhi themed phone too, even if I have to buy a new $500 phone to get it.
– Kyoani is so amazing that they paid tribute to the meme about Balsamic Vinegar by having Kagami bring it up. They could have settled for writing there own script, but they went the route of doing what fan’s like. I wish all studios could be so perfect.
Had Kyoani Not Decide To Flood The Canvas With A Huge Border This Scene Would Not Have Been So Flawless. Remember Every Choice Kyoani Makes Is Divine Inspiration
– Miyuki was so cute when she was young. We all like cute things right.
– The part where Kagami shares her food with Tsukasa was the single greatest sisterly moment to ever happen in an anime, easily beating out the Astorian Princess’ in Escaflowne.
– Aya Hirano’s amazingness is apparent in the first half with her speaking in run on sentences. This clearly shows her ability to say a whole lot in one breath, which I think should seal her position as the greatest actress who ever lived, but there’s more to be had yet.
– Oh dude, since we all nagged Kyoani to show us where Konata worked, it’s actually going to happen.
I Think She’s Talking About Ayu Tsukimiya
I Think She’s Saying Kanon, But They Bleeped It
– Was that about a Lelouch Vie Brittania comic. Hmmmm…. Code Geass was an alright show, but all those character relationships, morale dillema’s and over-arching plots are a little much and as we all know Sunrise always trainwrecks there series, so what’s the point of even watching.
– I want a picture of Tsukasa, but I think it should be the same one that I see everywhere else on the internet as unique pictures don’t suit me well.
It’s Haruhi Dressed Up As Konata From Lucky Star
– ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG! She’s dressed as Haruhi, and it’s Aya Hirano doing the voice and showing her unparralled talent in switching between Konata and Haruhi. While doubters of her perfection may claim this is because she has experience with the character and this is nothing to be excited about, they are wrong because everything Aya Hirano does is amazing. Duh!
Kyon And Yuki Show Why The Conversations Between The Two Are So Epic And Full Of Universal Meaning
– OMG and Kyon and Yuki are here. Kyon was always the greatest Male lead because he was sarcastic and Yuki was incredible because she was quite and mysterious. These two characters were groundbreaking as prior to Haruhi there were never any sarcastic or quiet/mysterious characters in anime.
The Greatest Dance Moves In History
– They did the Hare Hare Yukai dance. This dance doesn’t get done nearly often enough and the sheer perfection of the perfection of Kyoani’s idea to use the dance in this episode that fan’s have already seen so many times show’s how daring they are.
– Everybody loved the dance. We should all pay tribute to the dance on my mark…..NOW! OH AND PONYTAIL VERSION! Remember Kyon likes ponytails, such a clever dialogue choice from Kyoani.
– HAHAHAHA! Patricia Martin said “Classified Information!”. I remember how vast Mikuru’s dialogue was and that’s just one of the 10 things she would say. All of them were great, but this was the cleverest. Mikuru was such a deep character…..ahhhhhhh……
– Such emotion in Chihara Minori’s Minami I have never seen in a lifetime. Chihara Minori is so amazing for her ability to be Yuki Nagato.
We Should Buy These CD’s Because They Were In Lucky Star. What More Reason Could We Ever Need.
-OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Densetsu Shoujo A! I love how Kyoani mixes up these segments so it’s a different product they are pushing each time. Doubters say this is an excuse to push Kadokawa products, but I say “When Kyoani’s Having Fun, I’m Having Fun” Because I Love Big Brother….sorry Kyoani and that’s all that matters, that they are making money. Also the Sugita Tomokazu one is back to to show us why he is the all time greatest Male Voice Actor. Also some has been named Seki Tomokazu who’s has a couple hundred roles or so is here as well. The art on them is also 10 times as hot blooded as what we see in that show Gurren Lagann.
– The Lucky Channel segment is epic because……………….. and the ending had a Live Action Akira because she won the necessary poll to get her into the show. Simply amazing.
Sheer Perfection, nothing more to say. This episode oughta show all those naysayers the flawlessness of Kyoani, Aya Hirano, Haruhi and a.f.k fansubs.