Because Good Whine Makes Good Blood
Damn I wish I had thought of this one earlier, but it’s still not to late to get it out there for the last episode.
Common Sentence Rules
- Anytime somebody says “This show does not make sense anymore” take a drink. If the same person said it an episode prior then finish take a two sips. If the same person has said it for every single episode then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody tries to claim that the “only reason they are watching the show anymore is x”, take two sips. If it looks like they are trying to justify their watching to somebody then finish the drink.
– Anytime somebody says “I have a hard time taking this show seriously anymore” take a sip. If they said that the previous episode discussion then finish your drink. If they said it for all previous episode then down a keg. If they follow it up with the sentence in the above point then drink until you pass out.
– Anytime somebody says they wish they could see R2 in it’s original form take a sip. If you yourself are aware that R2 in it’s original form sans timeskip consists of Lelouch outwitting Suzaku after the events of episode 25 of R1 only to still lose to Charles in their confrontation leading to either two scenarios, one of which involves Lelouch getting imprisoned in Pendragon with a Girl Zero impersonating him for the Black Knights that Tamaki falls in love with and Lelouch eventually breaking out to when a Prime Ministerial election against Schneizel and the other involving Lelouch taking the whole of Ashford Academy aboard a vessel to protect them from the aftermath of the Black Rebellion (and yes those are actually Taniguchi’s original ideas pre timeslot change that he was throwing around for the first few episodes of R2) then down a keg.
– Anytime somebody says that a character isn’t dead in a Sunrise anime unless you see their body then take a drink. If they say that a character isn’t dead in an anime unless you see their body then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody claims that they were trolled by Taniguchi or Sunrise then take 3 sips.
– Anytime somebody says that Nunally’s eyes are freaky looking then take a sip.
Common Word Rules (Warning: Feel Free To Omit This Set Of Rules As Keeping Them In Will Probably Result In You Dying Of Alcohol Poisoning And We Wouldn’t Want That Would We)
– Anytime somebody says “Fabulous” take a sip.
– Anytime somebody says “WTF” take a sip.
– Anytime sombody says “Trainwreck”, take a sip. If they use it as a noun, verb, adverb, pronoun or adjective then take two sips. If they use it in all of the above contexts by the time the discussion is over then down a keg.
– Anytime somebody says “Boy’s Love” take 3 sips.
– Anytime somebody says “Luluko” down a keg.
– Anytime somebody says “Plot Twist” take 2 sips. If it precedes or follows something that isn’t actually a plot twist then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody says “Ridiculous” take a sip.
– Anytime somebody says “Orange” instead of Jeremiah take a sip.
– Anytime somebody says “Spinzaku” instead of Suzaku then take 2 sips.
– Anytime somebody claims that R1 was better then R2 take a sip. If somebody claims R2 was better then R1 then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody claims that an episode had too many plotholes then take a sip. If said plotholes can be easily explained with another event that happened earlier in the series then take 3 sips. If the person still argues then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody says the writing is bad then take a sip. If they cite an issue that has nothing to do with the writing and still file it under bad writing then finish your drink. If somebody actually says the name of the writer (Ichiro Okuchi), drink until you pass out.
– Anytime somebody takes an insignificant detail about an episode and claims it’s a reason why the show has gone downhill then take a sip. If they can managed to turn it into a full blown argument on the board in question then finish your drink.
– Anytime somebody counters that they don’t worry about plotholes or ridiculousness because it gets in the way of them enjoying the show then take 2 sips.
Shipping Nonesense Rules:
– Anytime somebody claims the show will fail if Karen or C.C doesn’t end up with Lelouch at the end, take two sips. If the same person switched sides to a different character all of a sudden then down a keg.
– Anytime somebody claims Lelouch will end up with Suzaku take three sips.
– Anytime somebody claims an outfit is too fanservicey take 3 sips. If somebody complains about Anya’s outfit then down a keg.
– Anytime somebody makes a joke about Lelouch or Suzaku’s outfit then take a sip. If the joke is particularly lame then finish the drink.
Blogging Oddity Rules:
– Anytime more then five blog articles say the exact same things about an episode down a keg.
– Anytime a blogger get’s a fact about an episode totally wrong then take a sip. If it’s because they watched it raw and don’t understand any of the dialogue then take 5 sips. If it’s because they haven’t even watched the episode then finish your drink. If they still try to defend their views afterward then down a keg.
– Anytime a blogger takes a screenshot of a character standing in the background, blows it up with MS Paint, and claims that because the character looks pixellated and wonky in the blown up picture that the animation quality sucks then finish your drink.
(c) Kaioshin Sama, 2008
Again, don’t actually play this game as it will probably kill you, and if not will probably give you liver poisoning. This game is more for laughs then anything, but if you must play then I strongly recommend it’s with none alcoholic beverage. Even then you better have a healthy stash nearby so that you don’t run out halfway through the discussion.